Analytics
6.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Infinite Redirect to Sign up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think i am not the only one who had faced this, i am not an expert in coding so can i get a simple solution to resolve this? 

The tool is great, but the redirect loops to sign up repeatly are ridiculously silly, I already signed up and i was able to log in to check 2 days ago than today bamm everything went to hell and last 3 hours i was trying to find out how.

Like i say, not a expert on coding, so simple instructions to resolve this would be appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Infinite Redirect to Sign up

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey Kitiya, 

Without knowing more about you're problem I can give some you some possible solutions for people who have experienced similar situations: 

#1 Try going to your Gmail account that you use to log into Analytics and go all the way back to when you got an invitation to access the Analytics account. Make sure you clicked the verify link included in the email.

#2 If you're trying to login into Analytics via an account email that is not a @gmail.com domain try accessing your Analytics with a @gmail.com domain and see if this fixes the issue. 

#3 I've heard this problem sometimes exists when you're logged into multiple Gmail accounts. Make sure you're only logged into 1 gmail account or G Suite account per Chrome Profile. 

Let me know if this solves your problem! 

- Josh

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’