Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Import Properties

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

In the recent years, the company I work for has expanded massively. And from having presence only in the UK now it offer services in over 7 countries. When they were creating the websites, IT created new GA accounts for each country but I would like to group each country as properties under one single account. 

My questions are:

1. Is it possible to import all the Data (Complete property) from one account into another? 

2. Is it possible to do this even thought the Accounts are from different e-mail admins? 

3. How?

Thank you for all your help Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lya R
May 2016

Re: Import Properties

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi :-)
Unfortunately its not possible to export/import individual Properties

You can have the current Account admins add you as an admin at the Account level
via your google account email address.
In doing this, you will be able to access all the different Accounts and their Property(s) via
your single google account login.
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lya R
May 2016

Re: Import Properties

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi :-)
Unfortunately its not possible to export/import individual Properties

You can have the current Account admins add you as an admin at the Account level
via your google account email address.
In doing this, you will be able to access all the different Accounts and their Property(s) via
your single google account login.
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here