Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

I want to change my email address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I open my google analytics account with my personal gmail account, now I wanted to change it to my business email which is not with google, am I able to change my email address from my personal gmail to my business email? and if so How would i do it? thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sal R
December 2016

Re: I want to change my email address

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sal,

For Google Analytics (and all other Google-y tools, such as Tag Manager, AdWords, Search Console, Google+, and so on), this requires that you have a Google Account.

If you sign up for an email address through Gmail, that's automatically a Google Account. But you can sign up any email address (sal@yourcompany.com), for example) as a Google Account. Look no further than the "Sign in" option at the top right of pretty much anything Google, which will allow you to sign in with an existing account or create a new one.

You can also use company's email address than Gmail address for official business using Google tools:

google account.png

I personally use GSuite for my business emails for example and I have only good words to say.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

Taavi

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sal R
December 2016

Re: I want to change my email address

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sal,

For Google Analytics (and all other Google-y tools, such as Tag Manager, AdWords, Search Console, Google+, and so on), this requires that you have a Google Account.

If you sign up for an email address through Gmail, that's automatically a Google Account. But you can sign up any email address (sal@yourcompany.com), for example) as a Google Account. Look no further than the "Sign in" option at the top right of pretty much anything Google, which will allow you to sign in with an existing account or create a new one.

You can also use company's email address than Gmail address for official business using Google tools:

google account.png

I personally use GSuite for my business emails for example and I have only good words to say.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

Taavi

I want to change my email address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Taavi, thank you so very much for the helpful reply. Based on your suggestions and I also did some research and end up siging up for a gsuite business account  . 😊 again thanks it is help and Google analytics works perfect.  

Thanks .

Sal