Analytics
4.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

I don't need an account manager but google has assigned me one.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

For the past few weeks google has been notifying me through automated emails and notifications that I can now get expert help from a dedicated rep since my daily spend is high ($500-$1k). But I'm quite an expert with managing adwords account and have been doing it for years for my clients. Plus I don't want any 3rd person to know/spy my campaigns. I ignored the emails and notifications but now the assigned rep has started emailing and calling me to discuss further. I've ignored those but not sure what next to do. Am I required to seek his help unnecessarily? Plus he said in the email that he'll be managing my adwords account from now on. I never granted anyone access to my account.

I just want to continue on my own without any 3rd person intervention.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I don't need an account manager but google has assigned me one.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
The call is likely from your AdWords rep, not the Google Analytics rep. They are very helpful and responsive, so I recommend that you simply answer a call or email with a thank you, and tell them you are fine....or listen to what recommendations they may have.

When they say they will be 'managing' your account, they mean account management as in a sales funnel, not technically managing your AdWords spend or ads.
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.