Analytics
5.5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

I don't have an ad-blocker and I'm still unable to access Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do not have an ad blocker in my browser and I'm still not able to see the Google Analytics - all I get is a blank screen. Please help! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @anita m :-)

- If you have not already done so, I suggest logging out and clearing your browser cache and cookies.

- If you are trying to access analytics using a bookmark, I would instead try going to this page and signing in via the drop down at the upper right: 
https://www.google.com/analytics/#?modal_active=none

- What browser are you using and what version of it?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you @Bronwyn V! I have Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I would usually try a completely different browser to see if the issue still persists eg Internet Explorer, or Safari etc 

If the problem does not happen with a different browser, 

I would then usually disable all chrome browser addons.. and reboot and then see if the problem still occurs.

I would then re-enable them one at a time until the issue reappears again so as to find which addon is problematic.

Sometimes anti-virus programs can also cause similar issues if they update definitions and have a false positive that prevents some pages or scripts etc from loading 

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Awesome! I'll give this a shot and will keep you posted. Thank you!