Analytics
2.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

I cannot open Analytics Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey! 

I need help with one Analytics accounts. The problem is following: I tried to open one of my Analytics accounts and everything works fine. However, I have another Analytics Account which is problem. My client gave me access to this another account via another E-Mail address. When I try to open this account problem is that I cannot access it. To be more precise I can access account but it just hangs like this: (check the screenshot please) Screenshot. And if I open my other account it works like it should be working. Another interesting thing is that if I try to open this problematic account on my mobile phone via Analytics app it opens it normally like it should be opened.

I tried to clear cache, cookies in browser. I also tried to open it in Internet Explorer. The problem is still here.

What can I do? I appreciate any idea.

Thank you very much!

I cannot open Analytics Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Crap I just turned off my AdBlock and it is okay now. Sorry for this hehe. Problem is fixed.