Analytics
3.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

I can't receive my Scheduled Emails Reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone.

I configurated my scheduled emails reports to receive them monthly. I think I clicked on opt-out link that is in scheduled emails and now I can't have my scheduled emails reports again.

Could you help me, please?

Thank you very much

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can't receive my Scheduled Emails Reports

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Joaquin,

Thanks for your question.

If you still need help on this matter let me know and I will assist you.

I know that non owners have problems opting back in per this thread but if you are an owner there may be a chance to get back in. I would need to do some research for you on that matter.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Reports/Accidental-Analytics-Email-Optout-How-to-opt-back-...

Best,

Shannon

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ShannonM
I am an owner and I would like to receive emails from GA again.

Thank you very much
Best regards
Joaquín

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi, go to your view's settings in the Admin and check the Scheduled Email settings at the very bottom of the right colum to verify that the automated report is still available
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Julien

The Scheduled email is available. I have problem who people clicked on opt-out link when they received scheduled emails from Analytics. They can't receive more emails from Analytics in the same email address

Thank you very much
Best regards
Joaquín

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Right, sorry, I should have clarified earlier: once you opt out of email reports, you *cannot* opt back in.

Your opted-out users will have to use an alternate e-mail address or have someone who hasn't opted out forward e-mails to them.
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan