Analytics
1.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

I can't find the sign in...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I added google analytics to my website several months ago. I've been going in circles trying to figure out how to log into my account. I keep coming to this page, which tells me to sign up...https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/provision/?authuser=0#provision/SignUp/  I already have an account, how do I log in?

Thank you! Kristen 

Re: I can't find the sign in...

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Kristen

In the top right corner you should be able to log in. Remember you need to log in with the same e-mail you used to create the account.

Regards

Jonas

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Jonas, I can sign into my google account, but there is no google analytics that I can find within my account. I have 2 and I checked them both. When I go to google analytics directly, there is no sign in at all, just sign up. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

What about this link: https://www.google.com/analytics/

There is a log in button, and I was able to log in in incognito mode

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't get it... I click on the sign in button and it brings me to a sign up screen. There is no sign in.  

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Okay and it is not because you are logged in with another Google account?

What if you do it in incognito mode is it the same?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 2 google accounts and I tried with both. What is incognito mode?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

It is the same as private browsing, where website cannot recognize you, just thought that maybe there was some cache or cookie on your browser that prevented you from loggin in.

In chrome you go to settings in to right corner and choose incognito mode. On other browsers it is called private browsing or similar.

But i dont know if that will do any good, sounds like you have to contact Google support.