Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

I can't access my Google analytics account, now it wants me to sign up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've had my Analytics account for a year and half and suddenly I can't access it.  When I go to my usual link, it takes me to a sign-up page.  I don't have a record of where my account was located.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can't access my Google analytics account, now it wants me to sig

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Andrew,

Do you have an UA id you need to access for?

Please check out this thread: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-...

Hope it helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem. I'm completely blocked. It isn't a UA issue. Google has launched a new interface that forces everyone to "sign up".

When I click on "Sign In" at the upper right corner, it gives me a new dropdown of products. Each link requires a signup.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have the same issue and just posted a new thread about this same topic before I saw this. Not sure what is going on but I am prompted to create a new account every time i try and sign in. Once you sign up, you can see the other accounts you manage, but if you sign back out it forces you to sign up again and counts against the number of accounts you can manage under one login.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was having the same issue. When you are prompted to sign up, if you're already logged in to your Google account, you should see the apps box in the top right corner. If you click on that, there's an option that will take you to your GA account. Hope that helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

redevfv, no I don't see within the apps icon my GA account. Everything but that and I do ha a UA# and I am logged into my account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For others trying to access Analytics from mobile - set your browser to request the Desktop site.  That will display the Sign in button that is missing/hard to locate in the mobile version...

J

(Using this site on an Android mobile is also extremely cumbersome. Who on earth did Google hire for UX the days? Fresh from school design students?)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My situation is worse.  I've had analytics for years, and now when I try to sign in and I've been getting a frozen white page for a week.  Is this hacking?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have exactly the same situation. did you manage to solve the problem? I feel frustrated.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually Jens, I was referring to my desktop account. But since I posted this, I now have it back. No clue at all why it went away and came back. Nary a word from G.