Analytics
2.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

How to recover my google analytics account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

My company owns a GA account which we have >9 domains managed under this GA account.

On 12 Sept morning, we've got an email saying our recovery phone number has been changed for our GA account. We then logged into the GA account, change the recover phone number, and change the password. After few minutes, we've got another email saying the password has been changed. Then, we tried to login with the new password we set and it failed.

We tried to go through the recovery process but unfortunately we cannot get it through as this GA account was setup few years ago by the colleague who left the company already.

Is there any way we can get back the account urgently?

Thank you all!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jason W
September 2016

Re: How to recover my google analytics account?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jason,
Yes you can reclaim your GA account. Please follow all the steps in below article.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-Analytics-acco...

Hope this helps.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jason W
September 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jason,
Yes you can reclaim your GA account. Please follow all the steps in below article.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-Analytics-acco...

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much santosh. Will follow the instructions there!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've filled out forms, given friends email and i have one more verification, a letter from Google dated 12/25/12 using the account I need to recover to be able to update and buy new apps for my MacBook Air. Where do I copy and send it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Google analytics id 77007426-1.       77007426-2.   77007426-3   pls. Set it for me  Saviour nicodemus john