Analytics
5.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

How to recover my google analytics account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all.

We have had all our email accounts set up via Google.  We also had Google Analytics and Adwords set up via those accounts.

A few months ago, because of new company policies, we moved all our email accounts and domain names off Google.

We did not realize that we will also lose access to both our Google Analytics and Adwords account, maintained via an email address belonging to the domain name that we had moved out over 3 months ago.

If we try to recover those accounts we cannot even do that.  We had not assigned any other administrators to either of those two apps.

Is it possible to recover those two accounts....??  Otherwise we will lose valuable data from quite a large chunk of time-span.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to recover my google analytics account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry to bump this but it has been a couple of days and we need to know if all is lost or if there is a chance we can get back into our accounts on GA and Adwords...??

Thanks.

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3

Re: How to recover my google analytics account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried that link but the Form that post refers to points to a blank page.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what I have to do to gain access to my GA and Adwords accounts...???

(Why is this sort of information hidden and not readily available...???)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭