AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

How to reclaim Google analytics account if Email ID is deleted accidently

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I am in a very bad position right now Smiley Sad

One of my server administrator accidentally deleted our website carsexpert.in email Id - <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> and along with that our Google analytic account for carsexpert also got deleted.

I only know one solution, which is not good. i have to start everything from scratch. But i don't want to do that becoz my historical data can't be shown.

I want to reclaim everything as i have the code currently on the website with UA-63486386-1

But will it sufficient to get the account back ? If yes, Then how ?

Please help me in it solve.

Thank you for your effort.

Cheers !

Rahul

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

Re: How to reclaim Google analytics account if Email ID is deleted accidently

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rahul,
You can reclaim your GA account by following all the steps mentioned in below post.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-Analytics-acco...

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Rahul,

You can use this form to contact Google to tell them the administrator has left the company or that you're having a problem accessing the administrator account.

https://support.google.com/analytics/contact/adminleft_ga?hl=en&cfnti=Admin_left_the_company&cft=3

Ali

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you.. I have contacted them but not getting any solution as of now from them Smiley Sad

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
It can take some time, so you just need to be patient