Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

How to reclaim Google analytics account if Email ID is deleted accidently

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I am in a very bad position right now Smiley Sad

One of my server administrator accidentally deleted our website carsexpert.in email Id - <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> and along with that our Google analytic account for carsexpert also got deleted.

I only know one solution, which is not good. i have to start everything from scratch. But i don't want to do that becoz my historical data can't be shown.

I want to reclaim everything as i have the code currently on the website with UA-63486386-1

But will it sufficient to get the account back ? If yes, Then how ?

Please help me in it solve.

Thank you for your effort.

Cheers !

Rahul

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

Re: How to reclaim Google analytics account if Email ID is deleted accidently

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rahul,
You can reclaim your GA account by following all the steps mentioned in below post.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-Analytics-acco...

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Rahul,

You can use this form to contact Google to tell them the administrator has left the company or that you're having a problem accessing the administrator account.

https://support.google.com/analytics/contact/adminleft_ga?hl=en&cfnti=Admin_left_the_company&cft=3

Ali

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you.. I have contacted them but not getting any solution as of now from them Smiley Sad

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
It can take some time, so you just need to be patient