How to provide access to another user accessing the specific page view report
How to provide access to another user accessing the specific page view report OR how to create view on specific page in the website.
1) www.abc.com/xyz (xyz is one page)
2) www.abc.com/zyx (zyx is another page)
Here how can I create view to get the traffic results of xyz page. OR how to provide access to another user to see the report on xyz page.
Thank you for your help.
Re: How to provide access to another user accessing the specific page view report
Hi @Elan E,
ssets are tools that you create in Analytics to help you customize your data analysis. Custom Segments, Goals, Custom Channel Groupings, Custom Attribution Models, and Custom Reports are all considered assets in Analytics. Assets are created and managed at the reporting view level.
You can share assets one at a time from each specific asset menu, or you can share more than one asset at the same time. When you share an asset, only the configuration information is copied and shared. None of your Analytics account data or personal information is shared, so you maintain control over your privacy and data.
To share multiple assets at the same time:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab and navigate to the view from which you wish to share assets.
- In the VIEW column, click Share Assets.
- Select the assets you wish to share. You can share all assets by clicking the checkbox in the top of the table.
- Click Share.
- Select the sharing type, either Share template link or Share in Solutions Gallery.
- Click Share.
From this table, you can also Delete an asset or Import from Gallery (i.e. import assets from the Solutions Gallery).
Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile