Analytics
3.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

How to get google to process data for my property after it stopped because of hit limit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Because of technical issues, we didn't manage to upload a fix for passing the GA hit limit on time.

This led to Google Analytics stopping to process data for the problematic property.

After we uploaded the fix, we still don't see data processed. It's been 4 days since the fix was uploaded.

I couldn't find any mention for this in the web, so I'm asking here if anyone can answer:

After having GA stopping to process data for a property, how long does it take to start being processed again?

Will it return or should I open a new property?

Is there a form for 'reconsideration' on this matter that I should be filling and sending?

Cheers

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to get google to process data for my property after it stopped because of hit limit

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I think there were daily quotas and monthly quotas. So I guess they will reset on those intervals. 

If you use any paid Google services like AdWords I would contact support there.

--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Antti!

Yeah the monthly interval option was something I considered. However, if that's not the case and there's an action I need to do, like filling a form or clicking on a button somewhere, that I'll be waiting a month for nothing.

If anyone else here knows something that can shed some light on this, it will really help.