Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

How to access an account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to find out how to get into an analytics account that is set up with an email of a deceased person. I don't know how to access her gmail account.  The address is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>.  The business is The Beacons.  The analytics ID is UA-12821042-1.  There are years and years worth of analytics information that the business would like to access.  If you can't give me the details, please contact <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> and give them the info.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy. 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to access an account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Please have a look at the thread below about regaining access:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/Regaining-access-to-your-Go...

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Cannot access analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

**** I've searched through the responses here from others and the links provided to customer forms do not work and the contact links being shared are for adwords only.

I cannot access an analytics account that was set up our school. I have the UA code for the site, but do not know the email address used to set up the account originally. Is there a phone number or email contact form that is WORKING that would allow me to gain access to the account? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The links mentioned in this tread are no longer valid and are of no help.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi,

Which links are no longer valid? I just checked and I can access them.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The link works - but the information listed is outdated (two years old) and the description is referencing Adwords, not Analytics?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
That's right, there's no dedicated free GA support, the AdWords support team will deal with the GA account access issues.