Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

How to Delete new owner from Google Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google send me email that they add new owner to my account but I didnt ask them to do it and I have no idea who this person is. 

HOW CAN I DELETE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS?

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to Delete new owner from Google Analytics?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Vit L,

That is certainly odd and troublesome, too. 

To delete a user:

1. Sign in to your Analytics account.
  2. Select the Admin tab and navigate to the desired account.
  3. In the ACCOUNT column, click User Management. Note: Be sure that you click User Management in the ACCOUNT column (left-most column). If you click User Management in the PROPERTY or VIEW columns, you will not see a delete option for the user(s).
  4. Use the search box at the top of the list to find the user you want. Enter a full or partial address( e.g., janedoe@gmail.com or janedoe).
  5. Click delete for the user you want to delete. Note: delete appears to the far right of the row for each user. If you don't see delete in each user row, it's because you are in User Management at the PROPERTY or VIEW level. To delete a user, you must be in User Management at the ACCOUNT level. Select the Admin tab. Be sure to click User Management in the ACCOUNT column.

Please let us know how things go.

Kind Regards,

James