Analytics
3.5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

How do i agree to terms of service for google analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cant find the box to sign the terms of agreement for google analytics

Re: How do i agree to terms of service for google analytics

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Try reopening the browser. OR may be in IE.

Best Regards,
GA Guru.

'Star' or 'Accept as Solution' if it helped.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am trying to set up a google analytics account and can't find the button to accept conditions also?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I filled out the basic Google Analytics form but when the box appears for signing the terms of agreement, all I can do is select UK as my country. There is no place to accept the terms
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bronwyn V (Top Contributor)
May

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The terms of services is a like pop form you can drag. So, simply click and raise it and you will see the accept/I do not accept option at the bottom.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I filled out the form for my website, and scrolled through the Terms of Service, but there was no box to check to agree to the terms. I saw a comment here about pop up blockers, and I made sure pop ups were allowed, but there is still nothing available for me to agree to the terms, and get the code for my website.

Please any ideas?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

its very simple, I ACCEPT button is at the bottom of the popup. just drag the popup up ward and you Will the see the accept button

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

YOU ARE THEE BEST!! I restarted my computer, restarted chrome, filled the form out like 10 times. I even made a twitter account so I could tweet google analytics!!! ...unreal...thank you!!! i 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, kindly drag the box from the bottom of your computer to the top. The agree button is hidden below your computer screen. Just drag it up with your mouse and click. I hope this helps