Analytics
5.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

How can I view Google Analytics property using non-Google account email?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was given read/analyze permission to our company's Google Analytics property using my non-Google email, which is linked to my Google account. When I go to Google Analytics page, it tells me to sign up. How can I access our Google Analytics account/property if the email used to send read/analyze permission is a non-Google account?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Carolyn G
November 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Carolyn G,

If your non-Google email address is linked and verified to your existing Google Account, then you should have no problem signing in using either of those addresses. Go to your Alternative emails page on your Google Account (https://myaccount.google.com/alternateemail) and make sure that your non-Google email is added there. If not, add it and follow the verification steps and then you should be able to use it to sign in.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your response. I was able to figure it out. My non-Google account was linked to my other Google account. It showed up when I used that instead.