Analytics
2.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Hm. Something isn't right. We're checking into it now. Please let us know in our Help Forum.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have three sites. One is a website, two are addresses for the same blog, a dot-com and a dot-co-dot-uk.

When I access Analytics it has an error message saying it was unable to verify credentials. I click past and have full access. All three sites have been verified okay on Console and two are receiving/sending and indexed okay (Nos.1 and 2). When I go to property settings in Analytics to edit associations, it will not edit site #3 and shows the above error message.

When I look at the site associations on site #1 and #2 each is associated with the other.

Can anyone help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ivy B
June 2016

Re: Hm. Something isn't right. We're checking into it now. Please let us know in our Help Forum.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It has not been solved. I have had to suspend Adwords. I contacted your help system and "Abdur" gave me help, but he and his colleague ended up as confused as I. He agreed to escalate it. He tried contacting me yesterday but the call dropped and of course I can't contact him...

I get "you do not have edit permission" - to edit association - but I'm logged in correctly and registered owner.

I get the error message on Analytics front end saying they cannot verify ownership - this has been done on both sites through Analytics AND data tagging in the head section - which has been verified by the code checking tool.

HELP!! please

View solution in original post

Re: Hm. Something isn't right. We're checking into it now. Please let us know in our Help Forum.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Ivy,

It has been four days since you posted so let me know if you still need some help or if this matter got handled.

Thanks.

Best,

Shannon
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ivy B
June 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It has not been solved. I have had to suspend Adwords. I contacted your help system and "Abdur" gave me help, but he and his colleague ended up as confused as I. He agreed to escalate it. He tried contacting me yesterday but the call dropped and of course I can't contact him...

I get "you do not have edit permission" - to edit association - but I'm logged in correctly and registered owner.

I get the error message on Analytics front end saying they cannot verify ownership - this has been done on both sites through Analytics AND data tagging in the head section - which has been verified by the code checking tool.

HELP!! please

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Ivy,

It sounds like you were speaking to the AdWords team. If you call them back (link to support options) and tell them you were speaking to someone about this issue, they should be able to see all issued related to your account and the escalation. The AdWords support team does not have individual numbers, but you can always reach out and they can reference past interactions you have had with them.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en-GB

Best,

Shannon