Analytics
1.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Help please unable to access my business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am Azhar Ahmed - social media manager at Consumer Health Digest. I no longer have an access to this page -https://plus.google.com/+ConsumerHealthDigest/posts Please guide me why Google suspended our official page recently without giving any reason. I haven't shared any spam posts on our page neither added unknown people in a hurry. However, I am managing this page for the past 4 years without any trouble. We also have a huge social media following, if this page is not recover then we are not able to communicate with our customers.

I am grateful to Google+ for providing such platform to get connected with the people who require help. As our Google+ page had been suspended, I am unable to help those people.

If my submitted content or shared posts unknowing violates Google+ Content policy and guidelines, I am ready to make the changes on my page if there any.

I have also submitted an appeal to Google by using this form but unable to get a reply from them.

https://support.google.com/plus/contact/suspension_appeal

Please can any one help me, I would be extremely grateful.

Here is the message I posted by using Google appeal form:-

On behalf of Consumer Health Digest we regret the inconvenience caused for the violation of any policy under your consideration. Our Google+ pagehttps://plus.google.com/+ConsumerHealthDigest/posts is suspended this is what we wanted to inform you that we do not tag the audience within our post who are not relevant to the article, we haven't shared any spammy post. In fact there could be some suspicious account activities from our competitors which led us into this problem.  

The reason behind starting the G+ page is to cater & share the information with people who are facing serious health issues, we are grateful to Google+ for providing such platform to get connected with the people who require help. 

So, we request you to please give us access to our page as we have deleted all the shared posts which are against the Google+ Content guidelines if present, also we'll follow the same in the near future. 

We are very sorry for the mistake which had been unknowingly done from our end.

Thanks,
Azhar

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Azhar A
December 2015

Re: Help please unable to access my business page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I'm not sure I see the problem. The live brand page is still visible and all the posts seem to be there.
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Azhar A
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I'm not sure I see the problem. The live brand page is still visible and all the posts seem to be there.
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Just got an email from Google+. I am very thankful to Google+ for reviewing our appeal and reinstated our account.

=================================

Dear Google+ user,

Thank you for your message.

We have reviewed your appeal and reinstated your account. You may need to refresh your browser window to see that your account has been made active again.

Please continue to abide by the User Content and Conduct Policy.

Sincerely,
The Google+ Support Team