Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Having a problem with finding my properties

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

A strange thing happened a few days ago. I've had an Analytics account under my shiny, new Google for Work email address. Two properties included. Admin privileges. Now, in the meantime my free trial for Work email ended and after two days I reactivated it, so it was under suspension for two days.

The problem started when I've tried to login after that two days, with the same credentials as before. First of all, I was asked to create a new Analytics account? However, I could click on some items on the navbar like Reporting (not working), Admin (where I have one property listed from two and that one is striked) and generally that's it. I can't find my second, most important property and I'm pretty much devastated since that property is for my work and I can't bare the thought that ton of my data is lost somewhere, and nobody knows nothing about that.

So, if anyone has a good advice or know about this issue, please be so kind and help me out...

Thank you!