Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Granted access to DCM but cant get in (+help from DCM Support- didn't work)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, created a new account via my company, to get access to DCM. My administrator granted me access, but I wasn't able to log in as it said I don't have permission, although I do!

I then created a new account, (and of course making my work email the alternate email address) and now it is saying that I do not have access, but my administrator says I do, because they already added my work email to the administrative access list

Additionally, we tried several different possible solutions (using a different browser- incognito mode/ turned off ad blocker-which i do not have on), I also had the DCM reps log into my account, and they were getting the same error message

Please help!!

Thank you, 
Synthia
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Granted access to DCM but cant get in (+help from DCM Support- didn't work)

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Synthia,

Thank you for posting to the community. Unfortunately, we can't troubleshoot DoubleClick issues from this forum. You can reach out directly to the DoubleClick team at this link https://support.google.com/richmedia#topic=4455749 by clicking on "contact us" in the upper right hand corner.

Thanks,

Krisha

Re: Granted access to DCM but cant get in ( help from DCM Support- didn't work)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Krisha,

thanks for responding! I already reached out to DCM and we went through
several steps to see if i can successfully access DCM. But unfortunately
they were experiencing the same issue when they logged in as me on their
end. Therefore they told me tor each out here

We dont think the issue is with DCM, it may be with my account access,
where my account is connected to my work email account on Microsoft outlook

best,
Synthia

Re: Granted access to DCM but cant get in ( help from DCM Support- didn't work)

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Synthia,

Sorry that you are having trouble getting this issue resolved. Again, we don't support DCM here as we are focused on Google Analytics. You might try setting up another account that isn't associated with other products (Microsoft) and see if that makes a difference.

Krisha