Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Googoe Analytics sign in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am having trouble signing in to google analytics. Every time I try to sign in, the page sends me to a "sign up" page. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Googoe Analytics sign in

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Linda, sorry you having sign in iissues :-)
Have you tried logging out and clearing your cookies and browser cache?
Also if you have more than one email address associated with your Google Account, are you trying to access GA
with the correct one?
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I cleared my cookies and I made sure to sign out of my other email
accounts. It still sends me to the sign up page.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Are you logging in with the email address that is associated with the GA account.
Could you have accidently have signed up originally with the wrong one?
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think I did this, is there a way to find out which user id is associated with a Google Analytics account?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

If there is another Admin on the Account or someone else that also has Manage User Permissions, then I would ask them.
The other alternative is to try logging in with each email login that you have.
Final resort is to try an account recovery however you may not end up with Admin permissions at the GA Account level.
For what is involved in an account recovery. There is a comprehensive post by Niall in the following thread on how to go about doing this
(its the one marked as best answer)
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/Regaining-access-to-your-Go...

Googoe Analytics sign in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

maybe, your age is under 18 years old. or more than 18 years, try checking your google account. and change your birthday to 18 years