Analytics
4.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Googly Analytics Dashboard is Blank

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

On my Google Analytics account I have quite a few websites. Until recently I was able to see date on the dashboard. However, now it all seems to be showing as blank. I am able to view the data for a particular website if I click onto it, but this is quite a big task especially as what I usually require is a brief overview of what the websites are doing. Please see the image below for a clear display of the issue that is occurring. I am not the only one who has recently started to experience this in my workplace, we haven’t made any changes and figured that it was just a glitch in Google Analytics that would repair itself soon enough. Thanks Smiley Happy

Untitled-1.jpg

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Justin. This is related with time period you selected. You should have data if you select "last month".

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, thanks for the reply. However, it doesn't seem to matter what dates I select, it is all still showing up blank. I've tried selecting all of last month, and even over a 3 month period, still nothing Smiley Sad. My colleague has also tried changing this and it doesn't make any difference. Until a few weeks ago it was running fine and had been for years. It all seems a bit random Smiley Sad.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Justin. OK, wait 3 days or some and try again. In my Google Analytics account I only see data from 3 days before today Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's been like this for weeks. I can't see any data from any time and some of these sites have been up for years. I can only see the data for a website if I click into it for the full report Smiley Sad.

Re: Googly Analytics Dashboard is Blank

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm experiencing the same problem, have tried multiple dates, etc. All I have are dashes since the new dashboard was rolled out. Do I need to refresh settings?