Analytics
5.5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google has forgotten I have an active Analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been an Analytics user for some time.

I have all my relevant google tabs pined on chrome for easy access along with Analytics.

It has been like this for longer than I remember.

Today something went wrong and the tab with analytics reset itself.

So I went in search of analyitcs in my google apps, but could not find it.

In the end I did a google search for analytics thinking that it would wake up to me as a user and take me to my familiar Analytics control panel page.

Instead it is acting as if I have no active account.

It is the signup page, but in the top right it shows that I am signed it.

Am I not seeing something completely obvious, or have I fallen into a crack in the otherwise silky smooth Google world?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google has forgotten I have an active Analytics account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Alex,

Try to deleting all cookies in your browser and trying again. Any other email address you may have had access to Analytics?

Christoph

Re: Google has forgotten I have an active Analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Interesting you say that because I have been doing some work on a wordpress site I administer and have been deleting cookies and cached data in my browser recently. I could even coincide with the loss of my analytics access. For the sake of it I deleted all the cookies just now and tried again. Still no luck A -- *Alex Lototzky */ Founderalex@yagoona.ch YAGOONA AG+41(0)79,826,4212 CH-9436 Balgach www.yagoona.ch [image: Facebook] [image: Google Plus] [image: Instagram][image: pinterest][image: htmlsig.com]