Analytics
2.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google analytics, service account and application use

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Day,

I am in need of some help please. I am currently working with a project that requires our reports, designed and developed external to GA, to have webstats from our GA platform. Our reports are developed in Jasper, and we use Talend ETL to build and prepare some of the systems and data marts for Jasper, iReport and Power BI.

Now my catch 22. I am currently setting up a Talend job to handle the analytics data. I have the component loaded, I have the service account established, and I have the basic config, dimensions and metrics in place.

I cannot find the View-ID of the service account created, and without this I am unable to run the process. The Service Account has been created under the Service Account user profile. I have the key, the normal user id, I just need the view id.

Can someone please guide me on how to go about getting the service account view id so that the app can start picking up the data feed.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Robert V
June

Google analytics, service account and application use

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Resolved. Topic can be closed off.