Analytics
5.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google analytics account recovery.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have a tracking id for my website that my web developer set up for me, but now he's gone awol and I don't know how to get the analytics for this account. Can anyone guide me on how to do this?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tiana J
May

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Tiana,

Here is your help file with step by step method @ https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-Analytics-acco...

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HELP MAKE WAY TO NEVER FORBID FOR THIS IS MY MORE OR LESS THAN 12 DOZEN OF ACCOUNT ON GOOGLE MAIL PLUS ADS UTUBE ETC. HELP ME MAKE IT THROUGH THE NIGHTMARE. 

Re: Google analytics account recovery.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tiana J wrote:

Hi, I have a tracking id for my website that my web developer set up for me, but now he's gone awol and I don't know how to get the analytics for this account. Can anyone guide me on how to do this?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Tiana J wrote: