Analytics
3.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Apps Subscription Cancelled - TAKEOUT did not backup contacts -

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We are closing down our company and I did a massive backup using TAKEOUT from Google of our email accounts but realized it didn't backup our contacts. I now need to access the old account to do a manual backup of the account. How can I do this to ensure I can gain access to our contacts? Please help. Thank you.

Re: Google Apps Subscription Cancelled - TAKEOUT did not backup contac

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Are you saying that you have been using Gmail for as business and have closed those accounts down and now need to get them reopened to get old contacts? that question is not really an Analytics question (this forums purpose) but someone may be able to help you anyway.

My only guess would be to ask if you had any smartphones that were on that service that may have synced the contacts to the device?
Or if anyone synced their contacts to an Outlook?

-------------------------
If I answered your question please 'mark as accepted answer' and 'star' so that we know you have what you need
If my answer was helpful/useful but you still need more info please just 'star'
- if I have not answered your question fully then please let me know by reply and I or others will respond