Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting so frustrated. Why is it impossible to ask Google Analytics a question direct without having to waste so much time to get to where I am now!

I have a Google Analytics account but it's a long time since I've looked at it and the whole site has changed. I managed various websites for customers and now seem unable to find the analytics for each one. 

Please could someone guide me in the right direction as to where I can find them.

Many thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bronwyn V (Top Contributor)
August

Google Analytics

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Liz,

generally, account accesses don't change unless an administrator removes the relevant access rights. Are you sure that you're logging in with the same email address that had been used to create or access the Google Analytics account in question? Try to clear your browser cookies and to try again.

Otherwise, try the troubleshooter [1].

Christoph

[1] https://support.google.com/analytics/troubleshooter/7264014?hl=en

View solution in original post

Google Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Liz,

it may sound quite basic, but in your case I would just try out to login at Google Analytics with every possible email address that you might have been used for creating or managing your Google Analytics accounts over the years.

Christoph

Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Liz,

There is option in top left named "All Website data" click on drop down arrow a search box will open where u can search your websites.

Thanks

Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is going from bad to worse! Yesterday I signed into my account but just couldn't find my any analytics. Now I can't even sign in. I've gone onto www.google.co.uk/analytics and there's an option to sign in. When I click on that it asks me to sign up!!! I've already signed up.

Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello - is there anyone there who is able to help please? Alternatively, please can someone tell me how I how I can email Google to ask them to help me.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bronwyn V (Top Contributor)
August

Google Analytics

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Liz,

generally, account accesses don't change unless an administrator removes the relevant access rights. Are you sure that you're logging in with the same email address that had been used to create or access the Google Analytics account in question? Try to clear your browser cookies and to try again.

Otherwise, try the troubleshooter [1].

Christoph

[1] https://support.google.com/analytics/troubleshooter/7264014?hl=en