Analytics
4.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics stopped receiving data and events

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Previously my GA account was receiving data from 2 domains. From Friday data from one of these domains has ceased to be recorded in GA. Specifically pageviews, events and tags that are successfully fired and recorded in the Tag Assistant plugin, GA Debug console and Tag manager preview are not appearing in GA. They were previously. No changes to the Tag manager set up have been made for 2 weeks before the data stopped being recorded. The site is https://bookings.haggisadventures.com. Would anyone have any ideas on what might be stopping the data flow?

Any help really appreciated,

Liz

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marketing R
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Liz,

Did you add any filters recently? Make sure to check the data in an unfiltered view. The tracking tag on the site is working fine.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Liz,

I also checked your website and I can see the events and pageviews that is being sent. As @Arnold M said, it might be related to your filters but since you say "GTM preview is not working", please double check your GTM Container ID and Google Analytics property IDs.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for both replies specifically Arnold's, yep looks like someone else had unexpectedly changed a filter! Problem solved now, thanks for your help.