Analytics
4.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics page view deleted in error

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have mistakenly deleted an admin email from our Google Analytics web page that provided me access.  I did this last Friday (Oct 7) and am hoping that you can help restore this page, email, permission and access.

The details:

• UA – 21641550-1 
  • The gmail account that was associated with this account that I accidently deleted
  • I can send a screen shot of the google analytics page view if that is helpful
  • We do have a third-party supplier that has access to this page but only at the “read and analyse” level and not the “manage users, edit, collaborate, read and analyse” level that I require, if this helps
  • I have contacted our IT department to see if they can help as well as the Google support help line.  They have suggested I also put this message online for help.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional details - I am very grateful for any help you can provide. 

Thank you, H

1 Expert replyverified_user

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi, SLC W,

Can you please remove all instances of email address, names, and phone numbers, so that individual privacy is protected? This is a public forum where anybody can read and contribute, and anybody can see that information you've posted.

Thanks!

Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you, I have done that now, H

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been in touch with a great Google Support Rep and he asked that I put as much information in this forum as possible to facilitate a solution.  I am waiting (and hopeful) that they will be able to help me restore my email link and permission status.  Thanks for your input, H