Analytics
1.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics not loading in Chrome

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Google analytics doesn't load on chrome. I cleared the browsing date as suggested from one if GA users but this didn't fix the problem. Is there anything else i can do to fix this?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bronwyn V (Top Contributor)
February

Re: Google Analytics not loading in Chrome

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Sara!

This problem usually occurs when chrome is out of date. try updating chrome and check again, if the problem remains same reinstall chrome or try opening in another browser.

If some other programs are also not working reboot your pc. let me know if it works for you. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bronwyn V (Top Contributor)
February

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Sara!

This problem usually occurs when chrome is out of date. try updating chrome and check again, if the problem remains same reinstall chrome or try opening in another browser.

If some other programs are also not working reboot your pc. let me know if it works for you. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sara,

Have you tried to use Safari, Mozilla or some other browsers instead? Is Google Analytics working there?
You should try to use another computer or mobile device and make sure that your tracking code is working properly. If you have the same issue with the another computer/browser as well, probably there's something wrong with the Google Analytics tracking code.

Let us know if you've tested it. Smiley Happy

Taavi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Noman,

Thank you for your reply. The problem was solved all by itself! Google analytics is working now. Maybe it was an error in the website. Anyway i took your advice and updated chrome Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Taavi,

It was working normally on mobile and other devices and nothing wrong with the tracking code. I think there was a glitch in the system. Anyway It's working now on chrome. thank you for your suggestion! Smiley Happy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Sara,

Glad to know its now working for you. Good luck Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Cleared browsing data and Chrome is up to date, but GA still not working in Chrome for me. Any other ideas?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Barry,

Could you please share the URL of your website?

Actually, it would be great if you could create a new topic for that @barry n.

Cheers,

Taavi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

I had the same problem, but I found out it had something to do with my extensions, as Google Analytics would properly load in Incognito Mode. I my case the extension Windscribe - Free VPN and Ad Blocker was preventing Analytics to load. I fixed it by whitelisting the domain.

Cheers,

Jop

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, many of the chrome extensions affect normal loading of GA.