Analytics
4.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics keeps asking me to sign up

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know other people have had the same issue but i just cant find the answer that will solve it for me. I'm being taken to the Analytics sign-up page over and over again.

Any idea how do i access my analytics? 

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue.  I hope someone responds soon.

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

more than one email address associated with your Google Account ?

try in another browser, if it doesn't work might be issue from GA.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue. I am now stuck at the sign up page and cannot proceed to next steps. I have tried disabling all add-ons installed and using different browsers but it did not work. I hope someone from support team can fix this. Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I figured out my issue.  When I signed up, I searched for Analytics through google.com.  Since I didn't go through my Gmail account, I didn't realize that I was signing up with my personal email (the one my computer was automatically signed into).  Hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ah! Your answer triggered a new thought process and i finally have it working!

So I have several gmail account and when i went to analytics, i was logged in with the account that is NOT associated with my analytics. Hence, it was asking me to sign up. so i simply changed my profile from the top right corner and now it is working!

Thank you!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Check my answer below to Debra C. It might work for you too. Basically, just make sure your google account at the top right corner is the same one associated with your analytics account or not. if not, switch the account and it should work!