Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics keeps asking me to sign up

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I try to login I am being asked to signup again, which I did about a month ago and all was working fine until yesterday.  I am the admin and I am using the same email address as before, pretty  sure I was not removed (there is only another user that I think does not have the rights to do so) and for sure I was not passing any PII.  The Id is UA-96181599-1. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cotarde O
April 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having the same issue. It told me last week there was an issue with sending my last payment but when I attempted to resolve the issue-there was no issue. Now as of today it keeps telling me to sign up again. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cotarde O
April 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having the same issue. It told me last week there was an issue with sending my last payment but when I attempted to resolve the issue-there was no issue. Now as of today it keeps telling me to sign up again. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My bad, it turns out I just got the users mixed up.  This is closed, make sure to fully sign out ... lesson learned.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

cant sign in SIGN UP PAGE keeps coming up can anyone assist?