Analytics
5.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics for Chrome Extension Not Showing Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have the Page Analytics Chrome Extension installed, and have logged into my GA account. The extension has the blue "ON" icon, however, nothing is showing up for any of the links or any stats at all - the page remains the same as it should normally look.

I have tried logging in / out; Chrome is up to date; have deleted / reinstalled the extension; have created a new login on my computer so that Chrome doesn't have any other extensions that might be blocking it (Ad blocker etc.); none of these seem to work.

Is there anything you guys would recommend?

Thanks in advance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem here, did you find a solution?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear David,

Can I know whats the error showing in the extension.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Dido,

Can I know what error showing in that extension.

Re: Google Analytics for Chrome Extension Not Showing Data

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I believe you are talking about page analytics chrome extension. here is a good guide for your help http://marketlytics.com/analytics-faq/using-inpage-analytics-chrome-extension

hope this help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Norman,

Thanks! The weird thing is, it works in my browser, but it doesn't work in the browser of my colleages. I have tried everything, but the button shows 'on' but is doesn't show anything Smiley Sad

Kind regards

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes they are talking about "Page analytics chrome extension". The problem they mentioned above the ON icon is showing but no data is getting. I want to know any error/suggestions are showing by the extension. This can happen in may ways. Also if you can provide the URL that you are facing this issue it would be better idea to help you asap.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Dido,

Can you please give the url that facing the issue

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Try to setup events on the pages and track it with the Chrome extension. It will solve the issue.

More info : https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/events

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nisanth,

De site is fnv.nl. The problem is that they are not receiving any errors, it doesn't do anything besides showing 'on' instead of 'off'. With my profile it does work, but I am the only one Smiley Sad