Analytics
2.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics crashing - Reports not loading, slow report access and data request errors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

Our Google Analytics is struggling to load when navigating between reports - resulting in a continual loading bar or the whole thing crashes completely. 

We have also found it near impossible to report on historical data even when shortening the time period right down - the system crashes, shows a loading bar again or pops up with data processing or unknown errors inviting the user to try again after a certain period when the system has a chance to recover. 

Is there anyone who is experiencing similar and/or who may be able to help with this?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics crashing - Reports not loading, slow report access and data request errors

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Ad R,

Thanks for posting on the Community. I’m going to look into this issue for you and I’ll update this thread when I have more information for you.

Krisha

Re: Google Analytics crashing - Reports not loading, slow report access and data request errors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Krisha.

We have been advised also to clear cache and try again. This has not solved the problem unfortunately, loading of reports is still very very slow.

Any possible solutions for this would be great! Thanks!

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Ad R,

It is difficult to say why this could be happening without looking specifically into your account, which I don't have access to. At a glance, it could just be based on your browser version, or something similar.

Another possibility is if you have a lot of data in your reports, it can take a long time to load and after a while timeout and provide an error, which sounds similar to what you are experiencing.

Are you still experiencing the issue?

Krisha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Krisha,

We have tried to load up Analytics from different computers and browsers, the experience at the moment is the same. We are still experiencing the issue yes. We have also cleared cache, this does not seem to resolve it.

Sometimes we get the error even when navigating between standard reports when not applying any filters and analysing a short time period.

Is this an issue with Premium perhaps?

Many thanks!