Analytics
5.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics begginer - how to start practising & learning ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

please if you could help me with my G.Analytics enigma. I just finished my 3month Digital Marketing education including G.Analytics & Adwords education. Now It's time to start on my own. 

Could you suggest me what would be the better way to learn and practise G.Analytics? Should I continue to build up my knowledge with books, additional online courses, starting working on my behalf, preparing of IQ Exam or what? 

How to continue to build up my knowledege that would be useful in practice. Because, after mentioned 3-month education I feel like I don't know nothing. Please help me with your advice what to do, I know essentials, I am let's say "Familiar" with most of the G.Analytics "words". 

Thanks for advice,

Jure 

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

You can start with GA academy: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/

video tutorials and some assessments.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jure,

I would suggest you to implement what you have learned so far. If you have any query you can ask here we will try to help you. You will learn many new things in this community so visit regularly check threads created by others.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Santosh.

I also thought about that. I was thinking also to read 2 books which I bought : Google Analytics Breakthrough and Web Analytics 2.0.

Problem is that I don't have projects to work on, to build up my experience. I can only work on my private web page, blog.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks mr. A T ,

What do you think about this learning process path reading books ( Google Analytics Breakthrough + Web Analytics 2.0.) + GA Academy  ? 

My problem is experience and working on real projects to build up my experience I don't know how to solve that problem.