Analytics
5.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics acount mysteriously deleted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have several GA accounts I am an admin to. One account was mysteriously deleted and no one with admin access. I have no idea how long it has been in the Trash, but no one has the permission to restore it.

Any ideas on how I can get the account back up or what happened to it?

Barwa

Re: Google Analytics acount mysteriously deleted

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hello Barwa,

Thank you for your question.

This detailed thread should help you in taking the steps to recover your account. However, if it was deleted more than 35 days it will not be possible to recover it per the second link.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-...

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009696?hl=en

If you need more assistance feel free to let me know.

Best,

Shannon

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any idea how it got deleted if no one was notified?

Bethany A

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hello Barwa,

Please give me some time to further research this matter for you.

Thanks for your patience.

Edit: a snapshot of your issue would help. Please remove any private information per the Community guidelines. Your trash can in your Account section should show us when this particular account was deleted date and such.

Best,

Shannon