Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics account and grandfather / old temp account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I get access to my google analytics account?

When trying to sign in I was confronted with these 2 error pages. I had 2 conflicting accounts using my newer google apps email and all my old accounts were supposed to have transferred to my new google apps account but that doesn't seem to have happened which is so very, very frustrating. As access to my analytics account is crucial for business and monitoring my websites

If someone could be advise me on my best course of action that would be great. Having it tied to some old temp account simply isn't good enough. Also if there is a better medium with which to flag this issue it would be great if someone could let me know.

Cheers

*Unable to insert the screenshots of the errors as I'm confronted with another bug / error, this time an invalid html error*

What a piece of [censored]. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics account and grandfather / old temp account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dario,

Sorry to hear about your troubles accessing your data! The following post outlines the steps you can take to regain access:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-...

All the best,
JD