Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics / Search Console not tracking traffic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I'm having a weird issue with my Google Analytics/Search Console accounts. In the majority of my Search Console accounts, I haven't had an update since November 11th. I'm also having the same exact issue, since the same day, in my Google Analytics account under Acquisition > Search Engine Optimization > Queries. My query reports have been blank since the 11th. Does anyone know how to fix this, or understand what the problem is? Did Google announce an issue with these services?

Any insight that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. This has been frustrating to say the least. Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics / Search Console not tracking traffic

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi CNP
GA pulls the data FROM search console, so if it's not showing up there, it wont show up in GA.
I'd recommend that you ask your question over on the webmaster central forum as they will be able to help you diagnose search console issues and this seems to be a common one.

Re: Google Analytics / Search Console not tracking traffic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same problem. Blank reports since 12th November - in my Google Analytics (Acquisition > Search Engine Optimization > Queries) and in Google Webmaster Tools.

Please let me know if you find a solution.