Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Premium

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me. I'm struggling to get the information I need from GA standard and have been tasked to find out more about the premium package including costs. I'm looking to understand the main differences and what Premium gives that standard doesn't
1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Analytics Premium

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey James,

Premium 360 has some more robust integrations, an SLA, the ability to get unsampled data and also includes some support.  

Cost is 12,500 a month as a baseline with more service added if you require it.  I recommend you reach out to a couple re-sellers (they provide the same platform and, in my opinion more responsive to inquiries then going to Google direct.)  

Find resellers here:

https://www.google.com/analytics/partners/search/services?certification=300&certification=390&geo=&q...

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Google Analytics Premium

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Theo,

Thanks for this. I would assume that this solution would not allow you to do things such as add onsite personalisation based on the data collected, or supply, for example, a single customer view or data planning system, add app push notifications etc.

Basically, as I understand it GA premium in essence gives access to the raw data that "standard GA" doesnt, would that be accurate? 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author James P
January 2017

Google Analytics Premium

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hey James, 

You can get the raw hits via the big query integration and either free or 360; drive personalization -- although GA 360 with GA optimize (testing and personalization) is an easy and elegant solution.

As an ecosystem with other 360 products, it shines and is tightly integrated to allow personalization and testing based on your audience data and analytics behavior data.  The TOS still prevent any PII (personally identifiable information) from being pushed to GA but either free or 360 allow you to add your own custom data to ga which can allow linking to other data.)  On top of everything else, 360 gives you a larger pipe through which to push data that is updated more frequently and allows more flexibility than the free product.   the 12,500 USD a month gets you GA and GTM (same price for GA only), other products in the suite are more money. 

All / most of this can be done with the free GA as well, it just requires custom coding and development and sometimes a different strategy at the cost of the ease of pre-baked integrations.  If you have the budget and want to do personalization, link with DFP or DFA and need today's data to be as fresh as possible, then it's worth a look.  If you are pushing millions of hits a month and need to drill down, also worth a look. 

Best,

Theo Bennett

Connect on LinkedIn

Google Analytics Premium

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Theo, you have been very helpful

Best 

James 

Google Analytics Premium

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

No worries!   You'll get more information more quickly if you go to re-sellers.  They have to provide the absolute same minimum terms and requirements that Google does and your business will be a much larger piece of their revenue than it will be with Google.  All of them are also Google Analytics Certified Partners as well.  Most importantly they can offer other services and customization that may be necessary for your success and that is simply out of scope for Google.

Best,

Theo Bennett

Connect on LinkedIn