Analytics
2.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Not Working Today

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

For today (21st of July), Google Analytics is not working clearly. I use another statistic app also, it shows 200 hits for example, GA show 20 hits. I have tested and it doesnt see me also. Real time and any other reports have some problems today on me.

I have updated the code for any changes, but nothing changed. Do you know any information about this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

GA does have a processing delay of 24-48hrs. This is normal, expected behaviour and mentioned in the help center.
Data for the current day is often incomplete until the following day.

You mention that real time is not behaving properly when you visit the site
1) Are there filters applied to the View

2) Are you on a desktop or mobile device?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually I didnt do anything, everything same as yesterday. I am using GA for years, but today it works with problem. It shows lots of users as they didnt enter to the site, but for some of users it shows normally. It shows %20 normally, but what about %80?

I have also tried with the mobile app of Analytics. There is something different. Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

You mentioned that real time is not seeing you when you browsed the site.
Were you browsing the website from a mobile device or a desktop computer?

Are you able to provide the website url?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For years I have used the GA code on footer, it was working. Now I placed it between head tags for try and it is working now. Thank you  for your help Bronwyn. Have a nice day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, it was not seeing me and also lots of visitors. But i was seeing some users. %20 of total visitors, really I didnt understand what was the problem today. Thank you. Now the code in head tags is solution.