Analytics
2.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Login, no longer able to login since g suite added

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do I have to have a G suite account to use google analytics now?  When I try and login it tells me: 

admin.google.com is for G Suite accounts only. Regular Gmail accounts cannot be used to sign in to admin.google.com. Learn more

I don't need a G suite account.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
A G Suite isn't a requirement for accessing/using Google Analytics.

Have you tried logging out of your google account and clearing your cache and cookies?
Are you sure you are logging in with the correct email login to the correct google account?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I knew how to Post I would, but I am having the same problem, I can't even find my blog Analytics sign in page to view the data. Sorry as I know this feels like I've hi-jacked thread but I am new here, had the blog for many years though. Please advise if I have wrongly replied, thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you are unable to login to analytics account after you started using gsuite, It should be because permission has not been granted from the google admin console. Login to the admin console and add permissions.

find the detailed answer here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6304816?hl=en