Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics: Internal Error | Unexpected Error - Please try again later.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This has begun happening so often that it has become intolerable.  It is nearly a daily occurrence.  Either Chrome returns this error when trying to get into Analytics, or Firefox does.   But they never do at the same time.   So if one fails, I constantly have to switch to the other to get in.   

Before we say something like "You should delete your Chrome user profile or clear your cache":   I work online 14 hours a day and don't run into this trying to get into any other website.  It's only Analytics.  Really shouldn't have to constantly be deleting my profile or clearing my cookies or cache just to log in somewhere.  

This definitely is a problem with how Google Analytics is coded.  Can this be escalated to them somehow?

See attached images.  

(PS:  if you google this, it has been reported countless times across many Google products like AdWords, etc. for nearly 3 years).

g3.jpgga1.jpg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Update:  I am using "uBlock" Ad blocking plugin on both browsers.   As per other threads, disabling it for Google Analytics seems to have fixed the problem.  Still shouldn't be happening, so maybe its a uBlock / Analytics interaction problem.  

Google Analytics might consider telling users to disable ad blockers, as there are tens of thousands no doubt running into this constantly.  

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kevin,

there are some conflicts between ad blocker and analytics and many of the users facing this error. the only way to escape is to disable your ad block while using analytics. The rest of the things you can do is clear cache & cookies as you already know.

hit like so i will get notification if you reply to this

kind regards

Noman Karim