Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know that the company I work for has three different IDs for google adwords/analytics accounts. 

I set one up when I first started working with the company, unaware that there was already two in place. From what I've been told the one I use is not the main one (a third party who was trying to sell their services informed me of this) I am trying to find the ID number of all accounts to gain access, where would i go?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bill MacDonald F
May 2016

Re: Google Analytics Help

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I would begin by checking to see what UA number is currently running on the website. On the public side of your website, check the source code on any page and search for (CTRL+F) "UA-" this should tell you the universal account code currently being used on the website. I have heard of some websites that have multiple instances of Google Analytics running, but haven't had to deal with it myself.

Once you have the code, you will need to work on getting access to that account.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bill MacDonald F
May 2016

Re: Google Analytics Help

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I would begin by checking to see what UA number is currently running on the website. On the public side of your website, check the source code on any page and search for (CTRL+F) "UA-" this should tell you the universal account code currently being used on the website. I have heard of some websites that have multiple instances of Google Analytics running, but haven't had to deal with it myself.

Once you have the code, you will need to work on getting access to that account.