Analytics
5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Fees and Services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am a bit concerned about being charged for using Google Analytics. I just set up an account for my work and it states in the terms that fees may be charged to your adwords account. I have never set up an adwords account and cannot find any information on this via the internet. Can someone please clarify this?

"Subject to Section 15, the Service is provided without charge to You for up to 10 million Hits per month per account. Google may change its fees and payment policies for the Service from time to time including the addition of costs for geographic data, the importing of cost data from search engines, or other fees charged to Google or its wholly-owned subsidiaries by third party vendors for the inclusion of data in the Service reports. The changes to the fees or payment policies are effective upon Your acceptance of those changes which will be posted at www.google.com/analytics/. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Any outstanding balance becomes immediately due and payable upon termination of this Agreement and any collection expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by Google will be included in the amount owed, and may be charged to the credit card or other billing mechanism associated with Your AdWords account."

I apologize if I am placing this post in the wrong place.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics Fees and Services

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Navid K,

There are two different Google Analytics products. 

1) Google Analytics. Completely Free. 

2) Google Analytics Premium. Costs up to $150,000.00 per year with support.

Cancel the Premium service and visit the Analytics and enjoy it all you want for no cost. You do not have to use AdWords to use Analytics. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Kind Regards,

James