Analytics
5.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Does Not Open

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Quick question for all of you, for whatever reason, Google Analytics has not opened for me for the last few days...on any device. I can access my Google Account and everything else just fine but as soon as I attempt to access GA, I get a blank screen. Any ideas? I have used Google Analytics for 5 years and never had this issue.

Thank you in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics Does Not Open

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rob :-)
Have you logged out and cleared all browser cookies and cache and then relogged back in?
Are you using any browser add ons/extensions such as Adblock or similar that may be incorrectly
blocking the analytics website?
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Bronwyn,

Thanks for the reply, it is greatly appreciated. As far as the cookies and cache goes...I did all that. As far as extensions go, nothing that would block the analytics website. As I said, it has never been an issue in the past and suddenly out of the blue this occurs. Could I have accidently hit something in my settings that might have caused the issue? If so, any idea on what it might have been?

Thank you for the assistance.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I really do not know what could possibly be causing it. Seems strange that it would be happening on all devices.
Have you tried logging out and then in with a different browser.
Are you making sure to log out on other devices before logging in on another as that can sometimes cause conflicts.
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here