Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Bounce Rate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to fix my Bounce Rate for GA. Its been 3 years now, I still have not found a solution. I only have 1 code implemented on my E-commerce store but it still shows 1% bounce Rate. I've talked to a few developers and they haven't seen and duplicates either. What is going on please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Analytics Bounce Rate

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Beauty E,

I would suggest installing Google Tag Assistant, a free Google Chrome extension, and turning on recordings and click about your website to gather info. With an elusive issue as yours, and one that had eyes on it already with no resolve... it is going to take data & time to figure it out.

Questions to Ponder:

iFrames? If you are using iFrames, you will be sending a pageview twice, which ends the bounce (and inflates pageviews).

Events Tracing. If you have your events tracking set up wrong, you will end the bounce. You may want to consider non-interactive events, instead of your current setup?

Webfield discusses non-interactive events in this thread.

Kind Regards,

James