Analytics
5.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics 360 subscription

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am looking to get a Google Analytics 360 subscription, but have thus far been unable to contact any of the sales representatives. I have tried to use this form here: https://www.google.com/analytics/360-suite/analytics/contact-us/ but it appears the form is not working.

Is there anyone here that can put me in touch with a sales representative?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics 360 subscription

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Dunstan,

You can go direct to Google or also through a re-seller.

https://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/analytics/premium/partners.html

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, I have made contact through that form. It'd be great if a Google representative saw this post and replied!

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Dunstan,

Most re-sellers are awesome and can be more flexible in customizing something that gives you the best return on your investment. It's worth checking out and I guarantee you that you wont be waiting around to hear from them. Smiley Happy Base cost is 150k per year.

As for Googlers in this forum, it's 99.99% users. Smiley Happy

Best,

Theo Bennett
Connect on LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue. I would love to speak to someone directly, but an email would be great. Would anyone here know of a direct contact or a sales rep that could point us in the right direction?

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Hey Jon,

In my opinion you are going to get more powerful support, customization and help from a reseller.  Resellers have more freedom to work on exactly what you need.  There are minimum customer terms so that you get everything you would get from going direct with the comfort of knowing that someone is hustling to help your business as the % of revenue you represent is significant for a reseller.

Best,

Theo Bennett

Connect on LinkedIn