Analytics
4.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Google Academy Course mid complete

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All, I was mid way through one of the Google Academy courses when I had to stop to pick up some work.  I have come back to it today and I cant find where I left off - or even which one i was working on!  How can I see where I am up to and pick up where i dropped off - I dont want to start again I dont have time!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Academy Course mid complete

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Laura, I dont have a solution for you, sorry. Someone else here on the Community might.
I just took a look and they have changed all the layout etc since I did the courses (which was a while back now)
For the future though, maybe bookmark the lesson page you are on using your browser so you are able to
easily find where you last left off.

Thanks
Bronwyn
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Speaking of bookmarks and browser, what if you were to check your browser history to find the last GA Academy page you were using?
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Bronwyn, I did add a bookmark but it takes me back to the home page
instead of the lesson I was in!
Thanks anyway, will start again, I cant even remember which one I was doing.

--
*Laura Cozens*

Senior Digital Analyst
Johnston Press plc
Unex House - Suite B
Bourges Boulevard
Peterborough
Cambridgeshire
PE1 1NG

*Mob. No:* 07734595533

*Skype Name*: laura.cozens577

--

Johnston Press plc Registered in Scotland no. SC015382
Registered OfficeSmiley Surprisedrchard Brae House, 30 Queensferry Road, Edinburgh EH4 2HS

Opinions expressed in this email are those of the writer and not the company. E-mail traffic is monitored within Johnston Press and messages may be viewed. This e-mail and any files with it are solely for the use of the addressee(s).If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error. Please delete it or return it to the sender or notify us by email at postmaster@jpress.co.uk
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Laura C
July 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Laura,

Check the browser history.

You may see this kind of pages there:

https://analyticsacademy.withgoogle.com/course/1/unit/2/lesson/1
https://analyticsacademy.withgoogle.com/course/1/unit/2/lesson/2
https://analyticsacademy.withgoogle.com/course/1/unit/2/lesson/3

Check out which course/unit/lesson was the last one that you took.

Hopefully, it helps to figure out where did you left off. Smiley Happy

Taavi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Genius!

--
*Laura Cozens*

Senior Digital Analyst
Johnston Press plc
Unex House - Suite B
Bourges Boulevard
Peterborough
Cambridgeshire
PE1 1NG

*Mob. No:* 07734595533

*Skype Name*: laura.cozens577

--

Johnston Press plc Registered in Scotland no. SC015382
Registered OfficeSmiley Surprisedrchard Brae House, 30 Queensferry Road, Edinburgh EH4 2HS

Opinions expressed in this email are those of the writer and not the company. E-mail traffic is monitored within Johnston Press and messages may be viewed. This e-mail and any files with it are solely for the use of the addressee(s).If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error. Please delete it or return it to the sender or notify us by email at postmaster@jpress.co.uk